Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen a posting for tweo days. Cannot remember any new pics in over a week. What is up ???

Yellow-ragtop

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Too many jerks on here requesting private pics and making inappropriate remarks. The girls that were posting on a regular basis got tired of it and moved on.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Just look back and half the threads of the 'real' girls. They were nice enough to post pics but then get inundated with email request and I'm sure a ton of PMs with people asking for more.
And a few making stupid comments didnt help the matter.

On a side note, we are heading out this afternoon to take some, gotta show off the new black Halo and my wife being proud of her latest figure.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Post up soon Brother.....For the respectable members :partyon:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I feel your pain brother....If I remember the contribution "guidelines" for the babe section, members can post pics without the need of a Corvette in the picture. I am posting a pic of my lovely wife Laney. We have posted before, but have not in a while. I will get her out to take more pics soon, but enjoy this one for now.....
Have a good weekend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Are we rolling now???????
I see there is some more post but still not enough....come on people......
I am going to share this one. I let Lane do some Holiday decorating last year. I think I will let her decorate every year. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
ok I am trying again I hope it works this time. I hope this is easy on the eyes.

Looks like you've gotten the hang of it. :thumbsup:

I don't have too many that I can post and not get in trouble! Hey, I found one!

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
I let Lane do some Holiday decorating last year. I think I will let her decorate every year. :thumbsup:

Yes, brialliant idea. It's not too early to set up the Christmas tree either :smack

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks like you've gotten the hang of it. :thumbsup:

I don't have too many that I can post and not get in trouble! Hey, I found one!

Wow those legs seem to go forever I just hate that I had to take this picture with my cell phone she looked much better live.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Damn dude, we have the same taste in cars, car colors and legs! :partyon:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts