Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is late October and no summer pics of the GIRLS??? What gives??
We are resorting to old pics. Where is the new blood???

Amy gets engaged and drops off te map Blondie get driven away by some Asshole Kandra disappears.

What gives??

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
So go find some girls to pose with your car and post them. This is an interactive site, you can't just take, take, take.

·
Registered
582 Posts
My wife has allowed me to snap pics and post them twice. We've debated about doing more but the feedback so far hasnt really motivated us because shes a real woman not a 'Supermodel' so guys arent drooling all over her. Shes not 20 something so guys dont care.....until no one post anything.

·
Registered
603 Posts
My wife has allowed me to snap pics and post them twice. We've debated about doing more but the feedback so far hasnt really motivated us because shes a real woman not a 'Supermodel' so guys arent drooling all over her. Shes not 20 something so guys dont care.....until no one post anything.
Honestly she is not a bad looking woman. Us leghumpers like it when they show us some skin though. Your lovely wife was in jeans and a t-shirt. Again, not that it's bad but, we like some skin.

·
Registered
23 Posts
my wife has allowed me to snap pics and post them twice. We've debated about doing more but the feedback so far hasnt really motivated us because shes a real woman not a 'supermodel' so guys arent drooling all over her. Shes not 20 something so guys dont care.....until no one post anything.
ditto

·
Registered
205 Posts
If I could find one or two willing to pose I am up for it. Nosuch luck[/QUOTE]

Leave $20 bucks under the wiper blade and get your camera ready! :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
1. You can participate.

2. Most spouses here don't want to exposed to depraved predators.

a++ Cedric

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Honestly she is not a bad looking woman. Us leghumpers like it when they show us some skin though. Your lovely wife was in jeans and a t-shirt. Again, not that it's bad but, we like some skin.
...but then again, it leaves alot to the imagination and that's not a bad thing........;)

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
She is a favorite of mine.Enjoy.

ZEP

·
Registered
603 Posts
...but then again, it leaves alot to the imagination and that's not a bad thing........;)
So very true! Albeit there will always be soem negativity by one or more. We however choose to ignore it as everyone has their opinions and we choose toignore the negative.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts