Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Soakin' up the Sun and the Sud's.:cheers:

Dania Beach, FL :D

:devil:

·
Registered
39 Posts
In my office chair, counting the time down until I get out of town.

I live in Woodridge, IL it's a suburb of Chicago.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Eastern Kentucky today tomorrow my beach house at Ocean Isle, NC. This is the only week this summer that's not rented.

And why did you say physically located. Is that as opposed to mentally located? I'm confused. Need drugs and/or alcohol.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Good thing it was our location, not what we're wearing
.............Well.....what are you wearing and if you get a chance post a pic.:devil:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eastern Kentucky today tomorrow my beach house at Ocean Isle, NC. This is the only week this summer that's not rented.

And why did you say physically located. Is that as opposed to mentally located? I'm confused. Need drugs and/or alcohol.
As a kid my parents use to take us to Ocean Isle. At the time some 20 years ago now the only thing there was a water park. I haven't been back in many years but have great memories of that place.

The reason I specificied "physically" was because I knew if I didn't there would be some jackass put some stupid remark. It seems you have to be as detailed as possible on here. ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
As a kid my parents use to take us to Ocean Isle. At the time some 20 years ago now the only thing there was a water park. I haven't been back in many years but have great memories of that place.

The reason I specificied "physically" was because I knew if I didn't there would be some jackass put some stupid remark. It seems you have to be as detailed as possible on here. ;-)
You wouldn't recognize it now. When I built my house, I paid 25,000 for a lot three rows from the ocean and there weren't any first two rows. The lots are now selling for 250,000 and prices have went nuts over the years.:D A house that used to cost 200,000 can now be had for the bargain price of about 750,000. (Before the market tank. About 600k now). People are paying 2k just to rent a place for a week.:thumbsup:

I was just kidding about the physically part but I may well be a jackass.;)

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
on my ass while taking a break from yardwork....also look right lol....it's a place that mostly still respects the 2A :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts