Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, but from the front:yes it seems to be a Geiger
but the rear (which is the most important for me) i dont think its a Geiger

·
Registered
822 Posts
where did you find the pic? It is clearly a rendering, so it is quite possible there is no real body kit available like that.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
where did you find the pic? It is clearly a rendering, so it is quite possible there is no real body kit available like that.
This is definitely a rendering.
The hood is sold by LGMotorsports (C6 Three Louver World Challenge Hood) or SouthernCarparts (browse this page: http://www.southerncarparts.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=hood&x=0&y=0), among others.
As a matter of taste (and a precaution against rain and debris), I would prefer the Corvette C6 Supercharger Carbon Fiber Hood (this is a CF extractor hood from ACP, Advanced Composite Products, Inc.), I am seriously considering to buy one in 2011 myself.

The side rockers on the rendering look horrible (IMO). I have bought the Corvette C6 Z06 Side Splitters, as well as the Corvette C6 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser. Both are from APR Performance, and the quality and looks are excellent. (Neither has been installed yet on my car, both are being protected by VentureShield, currently)

The rear diffuser and the front splitter look Geiger-like. I have a similar splitter myself (from Geiger), please take a look at my garage.
The quality of Geiger parts is excellent as well. However, because of my new side rockers and rear diffuser, my front spoiler will detonate somewhat. That's why I consider an APR carbon fiber front splitter, or a front splitter from Katech (which also might be an APR, but I'm not sure).

Good luck with making up your mind! :partyon:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts