Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across these headlights which appear to be similar to the C5R conversion headlights on MDMC website, but they appear to have a more bubbled appearance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I went to the breathless site and I don't think that's them. I watched the install video linked on their site and thier C5R lights are one smooth clear curve with a round and 1 rectangular light, the light pictured about are 2 circles and the clear lense actually bubbles out from the curve of the body.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for. Now I am just trying to decide what style I like better.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I don't know about lights but the wheels on that black vette kickbutt!! :thud: Are those Davini wheels? I didn't know they made wheels to fit a corvette.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeh those wheels are great. I would love to do something like the racing hart rs-721 seen below (or maybe in all black), but don't know if they would fit or may be too big @ 19" only.

I also really love this widebody kit, but don't know if I can see paying the $4400 price tag (plus another $1500 for the hood).

·
Registered
297 Posts
I did some searching and those wheels on the black vette in the first pic are called Davin Speed SP1. Looks like a set runs 5kish. MAN those things are sweet! Since one spoke has a 'callout' color, it has a unique pattern when the wheels are in rolling.

But back to the topic :laughing: Ya, I want to get those fixed headlights sometime within the next 2 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts