Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I want to buy a set of ZR1 style wheels (silver poweder coat). I have heard good things about AFS, but I've been seeing them on Ebay for cheaper. I want to go with a wheel/tire package. Any other sources for these would help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with AFS's reputation. Does AFS make there own wheels or do they sell the Detroit Replica's? I will look around at Carlisle this weekend. Ussually vendors will give you free shipping or something when you order at the show. I shouldn't spend the money, but you only live once.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I bough replica's from a local dealer and am very happy with them . And I saved a load of cash too!:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
AFS. The wheel/tire package is certainly convenient.

I think the package was about $1,500-$1,600.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey bkuper, do you have the enlarged picture of your avatar? I'd like to see those wheels from a whole side view.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Bought mine from www.ZR1.net
17x9.5s all the way around.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Close up shot....

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
maybe think about some black a-molds and red calipers?do something a little different.i put high polished a-molds on my 89'thought it looked great.then i noticed everywhere i went all the c4s had the same rims.
kinda like almost every c5 now has zo6 wheels,i cant stand them anymore.i like the CCWs that alexws6 got.just a thought.aloha

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
HTRK-1 said:
Hey bkuper, do you have the enlarged picture of your avatar? I'd like to see those wheels from a whole side view.
they're just like 96lt4's photos, but the tires are dunlops. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts