Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Busy as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Doing this:

That is 110 gallons of pinot grigio & pinot noir.

Reserving, place-holding, and developing:
www.roggenbuckestates.com

And making & designing these:

We sold about 1,600 gallons of mead and melomel. Not bad for 7 weekends of show and 2 prep weekends.
That and spending the last 9 weekends living in a tent on a renaissance festival site selling mead from 3 booths and employing 8 people. These are my booths:

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
No it isn't, Pinot is a family of grapes that are used to make wine. I personally prefer the Pinot Noir. It is an abuse of language to use it for wine.

Pinot noir grapes are usually grown in the cooler regions, but the grape is chiefly associated with the Burgundy region of France. It is widely considered to produce some of the finest wines in the world, but is a difficult variety to cultivate and transform into wine

:cheers:

Fluffy, who does have some French ancestory :thumbsup:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have also been taking professional engagement photos, too. Tons. Planning the wedding and dealing with child custody/support and full time chool on top of it all... Me needs a vacation.

Samples

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
No it isn't, Pinot is a family of grapes that are used to make wine. I personally prefer the Pinot Noir. It is an abuse of language to use it for wine.

Pinot noir grapes are usually grown in the cooler regions, but the grape is chiefly associated with the Burgundy region of France. It is widely considered to produce some of the finest wines in the world, but is a difficult variety to cultivate and transform into wine

Fluffy, who does have some French ancestory :thumbsup:
Kendall Jackson makes sum dam good Noir.

Just sayin.:D

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
We have also been taking professional engagement photos, too. Tons. Planning the wedding and dealing with child custody/support and full time chool on top of it all... Me needs a vacation.

Samples

Great pictures Kyle. What a pretty lady your fiance is.:thumbsup: I wish you both nothing but happiness.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Congratulations to all three of you, I am sure everyone here is wishing the best to all of you.

:thumbsup:

BTW, how you getting along with the kid?

a++ Cedric

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Congrats! That top picture looks like the little lady is taking the position to kick your ass if and when necessary. :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Good for you, brother. Nice to see you look so happy !

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
I sure do loves me some Pinot Noir...:thumbsup:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good for you, brother. Nice to see you look so happy !
A fella has to have money and a hottie for our eventual meeting in Cabo!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Nice pics man. She's a beauty. Your a lucky guy.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Way to go Vampy, your motivations seem to be paying off very well. I hope the child support/custody issues get to a conclusion real soon for the three of you.

:thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts