Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they gone?? here's what I get when trying to log on their website

Warning: require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/o/r/corvettetuners/html/index.php on line 35

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/c/o/r/corvettetuners/html/index.php on line 35

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts
It's my understanding that they were moving their facility and ran into some problems with the move. Then their web site went down but their phone is still working. Time will tell when it gets back up

Proceed at your own risk

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Isn't TPE the clowns from CF who screwed a customer with a long block sell that turned out to be a little more than the short block?

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Isn't TPE the clowns from CF who screwed a customer with a long block sell that turned out to be a little more than the short block?

That be the same scumbag, lying Jeff from TPE in Las Vegas.:down:

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
It's my understanding that they were moving their facility and ran into some problems with the move. Then their web site went down but their phone is still working. Time will tell when it gets back up

Proceed at your own risk

How about hiding from the monsters who is looking for him, after thieving from so many people it always come back to hunt you in the end
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-forced-induction-nitrous/2452369-fs-new-416-ls3-stroker-w-rhs-pro-elite-heads-unresolved-dispute-with-a-buyer-mario.html

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131313
May the lord bless his soul.....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Ive talked to some Corvette guys out here in Vegas aswell and no one seems to have heard of him, so i dont think hes all too popular

·
Registered
175 Posts
That was a lot of reading.
I do all my own work, so I doubt I would ever deal with them anyway, but if I happen to see some mention of them, I'll link back to some of those threads.

I grew up around an automotive machine shop, so I can't imagine talking my parts to a shop that doesn't even do their own machining.
Once you have your parts all together and start blueprinting, it's a pain in the ass to stop and have to send your parts back out to be fixed.

I take it, the engine situation has still not been resolved?

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
That was a lot of reading.
I do all my own work, so I doubt I would ever deal with them anyway, but if I happen to see some mention of them, I'll link back to some of those threads.

I grew up around an automotive machine shop, so I can't imagine talking my parts to a shop that doesn't even do their own machining.
Once you have your parts all together and start blueprinting, it's a pain in the ass to stop and have to send your parts back out to be fixed.

I take it, the engine situation has still not been resolved?
No it was never resolved and I have to live with it because I was too stupid not to do a very good research before rushing into the purchase, he tricked me by telling me he had another buyer and it was a pay first basis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts