Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's ALOT of nice pics here (avatars) Where did you take your pic?? how long ago??
I took mine about 5 weeks ago From the 7th floor balcony of our (rented) condo in Panama City I was there for the Emerad Coast Corvette Beach Odyssey

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
this summer, taken in Crown Point, Indiana.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone elese???
i see alot of avatars on here
where did u take yours??

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Mine looks kinda bad but I photoshoped it. Im thinking of touching it up a little.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Mine was at the National Corvette Homecoming in BG this summer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
In Windsor, Ontario Canada at Dieppe Park, which is directly across from the GM Headquarters. (how appropriate is that?)Here's a better shot:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Took mine on my front lawn about a mos. ago right after the driveway was sealed.:buhbye:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Mine was taken in my front yard, Patrick put the finishing touches on it tho. :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Taken 2 summers ago when ZR_Don and I were farm-roading in Illinois. We saw a lady cutting the grass on her farm, and we asked her if we could take pictures in front of her barn.

She was thrilled! So, we took a zillion shots.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Took mine while I was preparing to remove my engine from the car. It was kind of an emotional moment... I rubbed the crud off the cross flag symbol with my thumb and had to take the picture of as a reminder of what was to come for the car... Hopefully :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not my car but my car will be silver ( back to its original color since its red right now) and i was just thinking ahead .

·
Registered
445 Posts
Took my pics of the fleet in the driveway this past summer. There's an 85' coupe in th eback if ya look hard enough. I'll have some mor epics of my car (The red '69 convertable) this spring after I finish it. I Put a complete rear suspension on it this summer along with new tires and a bunch of little parts. I've got front suspension comming and almost 2k in engine goodies:partyon:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Mine was taken yesterday behind a church up the road from our house. Best place to take pics of the car that isn't a looong way away!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts