Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a manual car that someone swapped in a th-400. Now Im going back, but dont have the large steel bracket which spans from the crossmember to the rear mounting holes on a M20.

I cant seem to find it on any of the major corvette sites. Can someone point me in the right direction?

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
....I don't have a C3 but this is one place I deal with for work
and for my self...they cover all years....they have lots of stuff,
they have other references also...:thumbsup: ......I guy I deal
with is "Woody"...:D

J&D Corvette
9833 Alondra Boulevard
Bellflower, CA 90706-3814
(562) 804-5205

http://www.jdcorvette.com/

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Ill give them a call in a few hours when the west coast people have had their coffee.

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
is that bracket unique to the 'vette or is it the same for most cheby's with a Muncie from that year? :huh:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that bracket unique to the 'vette or is it the same for most cheby's with a Muncie from that year? :huh:
I have no idea. I have found zero info about this part except that I dont have it and its not welded to the chassis.

It can be seen in this photo.

And is removed in this photo.

Credit goes to Mainvette and is awesome website for the pics.

http://www.corvette-restoration.com/

·
Supporting Vendor
3,776 Posts
I might have one, I'll have my son take a look.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might have one, I'll have my son take a look.
Any luck?

I called D&D and they were going to look, but I havent heard back yet.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,776 Posts
I just haven't had a chance yet. I'm going to take off next week so I'm finishing up some jobs and getting things in order. I'll see if my son can take a look over the weekend, I won't get a chance to get there before I leave on Monday.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just haven't had a chance yet. I'm going to take off next week so I'm finishing up some jobs and getting things in order. I'll see if my son can take a look over the weekend, I won't get a chance to get there before I leave on Monday.
Thanks.

You made it sound like you had to walk out to the garage and look. :laughing: It sounds like its more involved than that.

:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts