Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Hey guys and gals I'm still here! :buhbye: I've just been busy with my kids, family and restoring the old Vette.:thumbsup:

Hope everyone is well.:cheers:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Hey guys and gals I'm still here! :buhbye: I've just been busy with my kids, family and restoring the old Vette.:thumbsup:

"Well" Around here? :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

:D
We're all more like...bad, badly, deficiently, ill, inadequately, insufficiently, intolerably, poorly, unacceptably, unsatisfactorily.

Welcome back! :cheers:

So how's the 69 cumming? :devil:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
"Well" Around here? :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

:D
We're all more like...bad, badly, deficiently, ill, inadequately, insufficiently, intolerably, poorly, unacceptably, unsatisfactorily.

Welcome back! :cheers:

So how's the 69 cumming? :devil:
Glad to see nothing has changed around here!:rolling:

I'm good and my car is doing GREAT!:D It's actually getting it's interior done as we speak. Also the outside is just about done too. All that is left is the engine bay and new wheels and tires. I'm going to be driving it very very VERY soon!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Glad to see nothing has changed around here!:rolling:

I'm good and my car is doing GREAT!:D It's actually getting it's interior done as we speak. Also the outside is just about done too. All that is left is the engine bay and new wheels and tires. I'm going to be driving it very very VERY soon!:thumbsup:
:partyon:
Looking forward to the final product. Post up some pics when you're ready. :cheers:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

How's the new business coming along?:cheers:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts