Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon we have the intelligence to nearly kill Saddam with bombs.... now the same "insider" can't tell us where he is?

And what's with Bin Laden? Why won't they turn him in for the $25,000,000 reward?

Tired of waiting....

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Those bad boys are either
1- have been in US hands, or
2- are playing tennis in a Saudi palace.

WMD? Could have been portable and were moved long before the invasion. Who knows?

I think more importantly, a region of the world was freed from an evil dictator. I do hope that it's a lesson for others like Saddam, and a lesson for oppressed people everywhere, that there is no need for 10th century mentalities in powerful, leadership positions.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Give it time. It took quite a while to find Ted Kazinski and he was in our own back yard. Also the Olympic Park bomber took a while to find. We are still looking for the person(s) who mail the anthrax letters too. We have a lot on our plate right now and more will be piling on with NK and Iran.

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
Those two guy's have probably changed their looks a little and are standing on the street corner watching people look for them. The best place to hide is right out in the open where nobody is lookin.
A few years ago everybody was looking for Abby Hoffman and when he gave himself up to U.S. Feds he had been working as a Gov Agent in the 1000 inslands.

Bob
http://members.kos.net/willisb/vette.html

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I'm going to have to agree here. Our intelligence can't be that great if we can't find them OR weapons of "mass destruction".

:spanked:
You can thank the last administration for that. When you decide human intelligence isn't important anymore, and rely strictly on technology, you really diminish your intelligence all around.

Remember, a satellite cannot make contacts on the ground or build intelligence networks in our enemies back yard.

I'm not even going to get into the higher standards of conduct our military lives up to vice those of evil regimes or our enemies.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Bob W said:
Those two guy's have probably changed their looks a little and are standing on the street corner watching people look for them. The best place to hide is right out in the open where nobody is lookin.
A few years ago everybody was looking for Abby Hoffman and when he gave himself up to U.S. Feds he had been working as a Gov Agent in the 1000 inslands.

Bob
http://members.kos.net/willisb/vette.html
Ahhh..you're right!! That brings Elizabeth Smart to mind. They were walking the streets in robes for months w/o being caught.

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
I think it will come out that Saddam is dead, so are his sons. The Administration is not releasing it now because the media will start demanding the military to leave Iraq, when the job is far from done. Establishing a government is very involved, and we need to oversee every step to ensure the people of Iraq get the government where they truely have a voice, not just a select few ruling the country. Our media does not, nor do they want to understand that. When the government is stable enough to stand on its own, I believe the word will be released that Saddam is dead along with his sons. What will not be released is really when the military found out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts