Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do the Vararam and Halltech Stinger compare? Which is better? I just ordered B&B bullets. If I put on an intake, bullets and get rid of the cats will I be able to notice the difference? Thanks guys. Great site.

......I have just ordered my first upgrade....and now I am itching to order more.. :)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
:agree: , Installation was a breeze and it looks pretty cool. Not to mention it comes with an air bellow between MAF and TB. So much bigger than the stock piece. You wont get that "RAM Air" effect, though.

My vote is for Halltech.

Josh

Forgot to mention how much you'll love those bullets. That is, if you want a really loud and strong sounding car. They are awesome.:partyon:

·
Banned
622 Posts
I'm sure they are both good, but I went with Haltech :thumbsup:

·
Registered
618 Posts
i went vararam. Even though halltech's stinger intake has a HUGE flat conical filter, it still sucks in underhood air which is consistantly in the 200 deg range versus even the hottest of houston summers which is nearly 110 in the shade.

every 10deg you reduce your intake temp air you get 1 additional HP.

HOWEVER.... if you cut a hole in your intake shroud, you can get some of this cool air

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I have the Breathless CAI and Powerduct. I like 'em w/ my Bullets. Either way...goodluck.

thats what i have but no powerduct and stingers instead

1 - 8 of 8 Posts