Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 94-96 without

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I like the wall...it increases the cockpit like feel of the Vette and separates the pilot from the passenger/navigator :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had a 92' about seven years ago, I liked that style better then, but after having the 94' for over a year now, its growing on me, I dont like the delicate finish they have put on the console. It almost makes you afraid to touch it. I remember that finish on part of the door on the 92' and it seems once that starts to peel, its done for.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Just a little off topic but I was cleaning the inside of my GS today and found a little secret compartment in the door under the arm rest :excited: There is one on the other side also. I couldn't find any mention in the owners manuel and wondered if I am the only stupid one here ?

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Michael Malone Smith said:
Just a little off topic but I was cleaning the inside of my GS today and found a little secret compartment in the door under the arm rest :excited: There is one on the other side also. I couldn't find any mention in the owners manuel and wondered if I am the only stupid one here ?
Hahaha... yea... took me a bit to find those as well - when I had my black LT4 car...

But, in the driver pocket came the VHS tape that came with the car. My GS has the same video in the pocket, but I've thrown out my last VHS player, and only have a half-dozen DVD players... so I can't watch it. :(

·
Registered
135 Posts
Im torn, at first I liked the wall, now maybe b/c of the new looking stereo etc, Im liking the "no wall." The stereo and AC controls look better on the newer car.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bkuper said:
Ditto. I like white lettering on the buttons/radio/etc. better. Plus IMO, the doors are better in the '94-'96's.
Well I have the White lettering with the wall, if I switch the the 94 style I will need a few more pieces of carpet.

I also agree on the door panels. I had a setf or a 96 but sold since I did not want to hack them to fit speakers since mine are in the door.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts