Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DRIP, DRIP, DRIP...that was me today taking pictures of two new 2008 arrivals...so with that.

WHICH ONE IS HOTTER, the velocity yellow or Jet Stream Blue?!
thanks everyone.....now, anyone got a towel!:rolling:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
im jealous man i want your job but for me its BLUE

·
Registered
822 Posts
I just ate dinner, and there is something about the blue that makes my stomach uneasy... Yellow is where its at for me.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
C7 2015, torch red, Z51, 7 speed manual
1,065 Posts
Love those chrome wheels!!:hump: :hump: :hump:

Thoughts to self...Add chrome wheels to order for C7 w/ LS9.

Keep it coming Rick.

·
Registered
121 Posts
sorry, it was so hot , I was going to take some black shots, but I needed fluids and rest after these two
:smack :laughing: :rolling: :crazy:
I know what you mean, here in TX it gets rather hot during August and I've cooked myself once or twice first getting into my black/black C6.

I can only imagine what the outside body panels feel like when they've been baking in the sun all day. But they sure do look good.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm definitely starting to like that blue the more I see it. Still haven't seen it in person, but the pics look good.

·
Registered
393 Posts
JSB is looking better and better each time I see it. I'm sorry they dropped the 05's Millenium Yellow for VY.

Joel

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
We had a chance to see the JSB both indoors and outdoors while we were at the National Corvette Museum this past weekend.

I think its a great color when the car is in a building. In bright sunlight, however, it just seems a bit weak. I much prefer the Le Mans blue that was offered prior to the JSB.

So, in this case, I'd prefer the yellow over the blue (and I'd prefer black over both!).

Steven

·
Registered
494 Posts
The YELLOW!!!!

To me the blue looks like an old ladies faded blue sunday car.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts