Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So which LG Motorsport header system is Better? Would the super pro headers be worth the extra couple hundred dollars? or would the standard system do the job? Im about to buy a set, and was just wondering what your guy/gals' .02 worth is about the topic.

·
Registered
358 Posts
So which LG Motorsport header system is Better? Would the super pro headers be worth the extra couple hundred dollars? or would the standard system do the job? Im about to buy a set, and was just wondering what your guy/gals' .02 worth is about the topic.
Depends on what you have planned for the future.
I got the PRO's because I planned for heads/cam later on.
If you plan to do bigger cubic inches, then the Super PRO's might be best.

Call Anthony at LG's and he can direct you towards the best set for your future goals... ;)

Toque

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I'd buy the best you can afford

I mean as long as your doing it why leave anything on the table

Kooks makes a nice set of headers too

I have 1 7/8" ARH headers

I don't like the 3" Ball socket flange they put at the end of the merge collectors

Thus, I would recommend LG Motorsports or Kooks only

Bon

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
I got the pros because they were on sale like 5 yrs ago. They fit great and my car is lowered 3 inches. They fit great, didnt have to lift my motor, and tucked under real well, didnt drag the ground.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got the pros because they were on sale like 5 yrs ago. They fit great and my car is lowered 3 inches. They fit great, didnt have to lift my motor, and tucked under real well, didnt drag the ground.
exactamundo!:agree:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts