Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
:lookinup:

I know exactly where that is, I got stopped on that same straight-a-way in my corvette doing about 90. There's a long uphill right before that open flat, they love to sit about a mile into the flat. When I got stopped I asked how fast I was going and the trooper said it wasn't to bad only like 85-90....I said that's it, you should have seen me about a mile back :laughing:

THey usually don't bother the locals around there but they're pretty hard on the outsiders. Judging from what I've seen going to that that club in the past, they got hammered simply because of their snobby shitty attitudes.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
What a pussy. I laugh at the guys who use painter's tape at the race track. This guy did it for the street.

"Man... I can't get a rock chip, this is a ZR1"

He deserves two tickets. One for speeding and the other for being a waxer ass pussy.

Jr.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
What a pussy. I laugh at the guys who use painter's tape at the race track. This guy did it for the street.

He deserves two tickets. One for speeding and the other for being a waxer ass pussy.

Jr.
:smack Holy **** I couldn't have said that better myself :thumbsup::agree:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I never understood using painter's tape. I'm too lazy anyway.

I've got rock chips everywhere after only 7 months of owning mine. It's impossible to drive a car on public roads without getting them.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
"waxer ass pussy" thats some funny ****. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
As far as I know, none of the three or four vette drivers that took part in that were members of DC

·
Registered
296 Posts

Jr.
:agree:
Doesn't that paint mess up your paint or wax anyway? I just figured it would leave a little residue. Never tried it. I think I am too vain to drive around with tape on my car anyway.

·
Registered
436 Posts
This is one of the replys to the initial article posted in the first link

"Like Wildebeest, supercars migrate in large herds, providing safety in numbers.
The slower and weaker are picked off by predators.

This is nature's way, the circle of life."

:rolling::rolling::rolling::smack

·
Registered
2,417 Posts

:laughing: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts