Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Monster Garage

Votes: 6 31.6%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, lets say that American Chopper got moved to Spike TV and one night A.C. and Monster Garage were both playing at the same time (both brand new episodes)...which would you watch? Or I guess...which is your favorite show out of the two?

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I used to watch them both but Since monster Garage has gone down the toilet I would Say American Chopper is it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
American Chopper.

Wait, my TV has Picture in Picture... I could finally use that damn feature... I'd watch BOTH! :laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
BubbleHead said:
American Chopper.

Wait, my TV has Picture in Picture... I could finally use that damn feature... I'd watch BOTH! :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing:

I'd be on American Choppers but would have to flip to Monster Garage just to see what they were tearing up.
It was funny last week to watsh them buy and then ruin that Elcamino.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
raidmagic said:
:laughing: :laughing:

I'd be on American Choppers but would have to flip to Monster Garage just to see what they were tearing up.
It was funny last week to watsh them buy and then ruin that Elcamino.
Yeah, that was good. I loved it when they brought the previous owner to see what they had done to it. :laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
monster garage!
i rarely watch american chopper.

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
The next episodes of monster garage include....

Destroying a mint 72 big block elcamino....

Next episode is hacking up mint AMC Gremlin.

Then, they'll be hacking up a sweet Mercedes...

Then, they'll be hacking up a Delorean.

Sounds entertaining to me!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Definitely American Chopper!! Their custom bikes are works of art and always very impressive. My wife and I watch their show religiously. I also watch Monster Garage - once in awhile. We've been bikers for a number of years now and plan to visit their shop in New York some day since they're not far from my hometown.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Not much on choppers, so I'd probably watch monster garage.;)

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
81 Corvette said:
Monster

its kinda of sad that they keep destroying classic cars tho's
Is it? I know it's a great car, but doesn't any owner have the right to customize it the way they want?

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Is it? I know it's a great car, but doesn't any owner have the right to customize it the way they want?

I liked Jesse's view people shouldn't be too mad if I tore up a Mickey Mantle baseball card it would make all the others out there worth more.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
MG all the way!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts