Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving out of my '09 Black ZR1 to and '11. I love Black but the White really pops. What would you do?
:cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,097 Posts
I never have been a fan of white cars

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I see a white C6 almost every morning, the guy must wash it every day because it is always spotless. White is really a gorgeous color when its nice and clean.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I vote for White, but I'm partial to white:laughing: Here's mine

This picture was after being on the road Thurs night and friday about 400 miles on the way home with it. The white just looks good even when it's a little dirty.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
521 Posts
white! and are you selling your 09? i might sell my C6Z06 and move up to a ZR1

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
white! and are you selling your 09? i might sell my C6Z06 and move up to a ZR1
Thanks for the input. My first ever Vette was an '07 White Z51 Coupe. I really loved it. Then I got a Cyber Grey Z06, and then on to the Black ZR1.

I had my dealer prep both as I was still undecided when I went to pick it up. After seeing them both it was really difficult. The carbon fiber against the white is awesome but I went with Black again.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I vote for White, but I'm partial to white:laughing: Here's mine

This picture was after being on the road Thurs night and friday about 400 miles on the way home with it. The white just looks good even when it's a little dirty.:thumbsup:
That is one sweet ride! :cheers: After 400 miles how did your tires stay so clean! Very impressive.

It was difficult but I stayed with Black.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Black or White

Stay with the black or carbon as they have the best resale. White looks good but poor resale.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
That is one sweet ride! :cheers: After 400 miles how did your tires stay so clean! Very impressive.

It was difficult but I stayed with Black.
I was surprised how clean they looked too. It was all highway miles from Springfield MO to Indiana. Those pics were taken from about 100' away with a very nice camera.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Lets see some pics of that new Black ZR1.:thumbsup: Congrats:cheers:
I too almost bought black.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
687 Posts
White, but I am slightly biased :D

Black cars are great only when they are enclosed in a glass case and have no chance of seeing dust or anything else that can harm the paint.

We won't even talk about pollen season :bang

1 - 20 of 24 Posts