Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corvette drivers have the hugest egos! (I too love Chev, I don't drive like-I-own-the-road ridiculous!) New BMW drivers can afford many toys; they will cut you off, even if you are signaling and shoulder-checking, because if they wreck their car they can easily afford another. Why must they demonstrate whom has the superior automobile? Do they think every trip is an Indy-car race? Why must they win or beat me? Who in the hell do they think they are?

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Corvette drivers have the hugest egos! (I too love Chev, I don't drive like-I-own-the-road ridiculous!) New BMW drivers can afford many toys; they will cut you off, even if you are signaling and shoulder-checking, because if they wreck their car they can easily afford another. Why must they demonstrate whom has the superior automobile? Do they think every trip is an Indy-car race? Why must they win or beat me? Who in the hell do they think they are?

Are you trying to tell me its not?:huh:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
So do you have a Corvette or are you just pissed at Corvette people and want a place to vent?:WTF

·
Registered
50 Posts
My experience in LA shows that the 40 something working woman in the Jag XJ who is putting on make up while drinking coffee is the worst for manners and attention.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
My experience in LA shows that the 40 something working woman in the Jag XJ who is putting on make up while drinking coffee is the worst for manners and attention.

:agree: It's been 20+ years since I lived and drove in LA; I always felt like we were all racing to the next traffic jam. Change lanes to go faster and five minutes later the lane you were in is passing you by.

Oh yea, and God forbid if there's a drop of rain....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Obvious troll.

You created an account JUST to start this thread?
You live in New York, but you're bitching about LA drivers?

The only way you could have come off as a bigger douche would be if you'd thrown in a comment about Asian drivers always causing the traffic jams. :crazy:

·
Super Moderator
8,495 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
My 84 year old Mother-in-Law...:laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts