You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Lol. Love it.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of action were you searching for when this conflict popped up? :D
If I were to guess, it had to have something to do with police pursuits, March 2015 because that's all that I have been looking at for the last month. That and Russian drivers because those videos crack me up! But as we know in You Tube land, you can end up in some weird ass places after a couple of clicks. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I was aboard the U.S.S. Kittyhawk (the largest vessel) in the Sea of Japan in 1984 when we hit a russian nuclear sub, talk about being scared. It felt like we went over a speed bump, and a carrier sails smooth as glass in most seas. The captain announced we were standing by to assist the sub, but they denied our help and waited for one of their own to tender alongside. The sub had been shadowing us for 3 days trying to figure out how we took on supplies while underway, back then they had to stop dead in the water. The sub surfaced a little too close and we ran into the top and conning tower. They passed around pics the next day and I was amazed that sub managed to stay afloat with the crease down the top and conning tower tilted sideways. We had to sail back to the Phillippines to repair a sizeable hole in our bow.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell, I would have intentionally been hitting **** if we had to go to the Philippians to get it fixed back in 1984! I was there in 1985 and the honey's were EVERYWHERE!! Man, those were some GOOD times! I was DJ'ing at a club called the "East Coast." :D

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hell, I would have intentionally been hitting **** if we had to go to the Philippians to get it fixed back in 1984! I was there in 1985 and the honey's were EVERYWHERE!! Man, those were some GOOD times! I was DJ'ing at a club called the "East Coast." :D
LBFM's everywhere! LOL!!! Oh man, nice to know someone else who was there back then. That place was a riot. Yeah, we were in for two weeks that time. Overall I went there 4 times and loved it each and every time! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I don't recall a club called East Coast, but do remember the Playboy and some big ass club at the end of the strip whose name I can't seem to conjure up at right this moment..............:spanked:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude, 4 times??? You overindulged! :laughing:

We stayed 21 days when we went and I set up house with this fine young thang. Hell, back then, I was young too! Good times, good times. We've chewed some of the same dirt!

Yes, I remember the Playboy! Damn, I wish that I still had those pictures! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Sierra club............that was the name of that big club at the end of the strip. It had a stage and multi-tiered seating, went to that one all the time. Same dirt indeed!:partyon:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Dude, 4 times??? You overindulged! :laughing:

We stayed 21 days when we went and I set up house with this fine young thang. Hell, back then, I was young too! Good times, good times. We've chewed some of the same dirt!

Yes, I remember the Playboy! Damn, I wish that I still had those pictures! :thumbsup:
I'll dig around next week, I may still have some from that cruise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts