Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have been a member here a long time, you are witnessing a mass exodus from another site due to the excessive posting of mis-information by a member there. We intend to join your home, and share the wealth of information of these fine new members.
That being said. Who else would you like to see join this forum.? We will rally them to come and share.

I believe Lars is an excellant example. This guy knows more about the Rochester Q-Jet than most anyone else.Who else?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I'd have to say Jim Shea, if he's not already here.

Like Lars, he's got more steering expertise that most of the free world

Tim

·
Registered
512 Posts
Z-man, he also posts at Chevy Talk on the fuel injection forum. Very impressive what he has done to his car! All documented on a website. Also Zwede, very knowledgeable guy.

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Norval Wilhelm....in Canada....he has one of the slickest C3s around....

Pete79L82 is another guy who helped me greatly in the past, and I no longer see him around....Handle???

I see Chris 69 My Way is around here.....I know he is busy with a project for VBP....hope this is not a cat outta the bag....so shut up allready yet....

Somehow I sure there a whole bunch of others in the 8 years on that forum, which BTW, I have not given up on totally for tech stuff....

and in fact spend as much time in OT and PRC as C3 tech....

maybe I need a C5....

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Norval Wilhelm....in Canada....he has one of the slickest C3s around....

Pete79L82 is another guy who helped me greatly in the past, and I no longer see him around....Handle???

I see Chris 69 My Way is around here.....I know he is busy with a project for VBP....hope this is not a cat outta the bag....so shut up allready yet....

Somehow I sure there a whole bunch of others in the 8 years on that forum, which BTW, I have not given up on totally for tech stuff....

and in fact spend as much time in OT and PRC as C3 tech....

maybe I need a C5....
Norvall is already here.:D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Gkull, Bobs77Vette, Red69, AKmal... heck, I don't have a clue who's already here.... :laughing:

Panic, Gbak, torqvette, megaladon, kjl

there are more......

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Gkull, Bobs77Vette, Red69, AKmal... heck, I don't have a clue who's already here.... :laughing:

Panic, Gbak, torqvette, megaladon, kjl

there are more......
OH golly, YES, I can't remember where my shoes are in the AM...either...yet....

long list....much further to go....

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Glad to see you guys finding a place that you can call home. As mods on this site one thing we will not put up with are personal attacks. Have fun and enjoy yourselves the pain the in asses will be asked to leave.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Welcome to DC guys.

We have alot of fun here, and act as a big family. That is one of the reasons that I love it.

I have noticed that you guys really know your stuff when it comes to C3s. As a fairly new (2 years) owner of a 76' I can't wait to learn from you guys. As you will learn, there are definitely some hard core C3ers here. I consider myself one of them.

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts