Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Well, the issue is that the other thread is full of crap which no human being will read.

This thread could have been a factual review of tuners out there.

just a thought,

Cedric

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
:agree:

190+mph
High 11 second 1/4 mile times at almost 120mph
30+mpg
World class handling/braking
Loaded with interior comforts/accoutrements and space
5 year/100k mile powertrain warranty
Under $49k (under $44k after rebates/discounts)

Yeah, I think GM might be a good candidate. ;)

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
(under $44k after rebates/discounts)
Especially important to you after your stock funds took that hit last week.:D :laughing:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
GM is not a tuner, they are a builder/manufacturer. A tuner is someone who modifies an existing design/implementation.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Well, the issue is that the other thread is full of crap which no human being will read.

This thread could have been a factual review of tuners out there.

just a thought,

Cedric
NO it could not be factual, the reason being their are 100s of happy customers of COW and a couple dozen that hate him, the same goes for every other tuner in the business, you just simply cant please everyone, look at the roadrace 1/4 mile fast street racers record holders that will tell you something

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
On the west coast I'd say Charlie from RPM motorsports

His shop is always full Track cars and other custom builds (all corvettes)

He's got a Dyno and a Machine shop

As well as one hell of a Resume

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Especially important to you after your stock funds took that hit last week.:D :laughing:
No doubt! :)
Though over the years I have found that EVERYONE loves to save money/land a bargain when spending their money. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
NO it could not be factual, the reason being their are 100s of happy customers of COW and a couple dozen that hate him, the same goes for every other tuner in the business, you just simply cant please everyone, look at the roadrace 1/4 mile fast street racers record holders that will tell you something
I restate my point for clarity: Cam's thread contains lots of posts not related to CoW and the screwed up build.

a++ Cedric

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
naturally aspirated, carbureted, forced induction, most horse power, fasted track time, Ford, chevy, dodge, Import. team????

I have news for you at an F1 race I doubt if any one has even heard of Cow. At a west coast tuners event they would say what the hell is a Cow...

I would say the best tuners are in the top fuel or funny car world. They tune 8000 HP and get it to the ground.

Just one old mans opinion...

1 - 20 of 126 Posts