Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
True, but even if (and that's a big 'if') those cars are heading into the LSX Shootout with a quicker ET than you it still doesn't mean that they will also be able to run the 30+ mile loop in stop & go traffic and then come back and still average that best ET over the course of 3 runs without popping the hood.
Running one 8.3 (or even if he's running a 7.9 by then) doesn't mean that he can do it 3 times after driving 30 miles.
You might come in there only (I can't believe I'm actually using 8s and only in the same sentence LOL) running a best of 8.2 or 8.3 but also be able to do it multiple times even after a street cruise. :D
Either way it's going to make for a fun event and I hope I make it out to Gateway for it. :cool:

All good points Marc, the other thing to consider is whatever the car can run, doesn't mean it can do it consistently on DOT tires even it does make the 30 mile trip. Sometimes faster can be slower...

·
Registered
6,068 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Matt at 21st Century Musclecars. When Matt came to 21CMC my HP went up, Temps went down, and on the road mpg went up.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Thats true, misdiagnose. It runs just fine.:thumbsup: But I am still making a change of power level.
wow, thats great to hear!! :thumbsup:

little confused as to how cartek could misdiagnose a blown motor.. gees, talk about getting saved.. had you just told them to go ahead and repair it, rather than pick it up to fix yourself, that misdiagnose by Cartek would have been money wasted!

121 - 126 of 126 Posts