Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio is building the Worlds Tallest and Faster Coaster set to open this spring :) i can't wait to ride it 420 feet tall :)

the Top Thrill Dragster ... Top Speed is Approx 120 mph ... This is the first coaster to top 400 feet and the first to reach speeds of 120 mph :)

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BubbleHead said:
That is cool looking... 120 MPH, sweet!

Sounds like Pat needs to organize a digital corvettes cruise-inn. ;)
I was thinking of next summer for the first one.

It won't be Bowling Green, KY. That is for sure. How many times can we do that same event over and over?

I like Mr Mojo's gatherings (Skyline Cruise?) in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Now THAT is what Corvettes are made for, curve after curve after curve...

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Back to the original post about roller coasters, my subdivision is across the street from Six Flags in Gurnee, Il.

I never go, the lines are too long. 2 hours to get on a roller coaster? No thanks unless you are servering beer to those in line....

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I never go, the lines are too long. 2 hours to get on a roller coaster? No thanks unless you are servering beer to those in line.... [/B]
And handing out wax paper lined bags for the ride???

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Patrick96LT4 said:
If you hurl, the only thing that will catch it is the face of the guy behind you.

:D
or on this coaster the guy in front of you

B

·
0 Posts
When I saw your thread title, first thing I thought of were drink coasters...odd. Perhaps because it was in the Tavern Forum.

Anyway, it seems that you may have a small obsession with amusement park rides. What gives?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
B-girl said:
When I saw your thread title, first thing I thought of were drink coasters...odd. Perhaps because it was in the Tavern Forum.

Anyway, it seems that you may have a small obsession with amusement park rides. What gives?
just the new rides coming out...i love coasters :) but havent' been to an amusement park in about 2 years..i may have to go this summer :)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Old thread or what? :laughing: but that ride is really sweet:partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
..I do..:excited:....I do...:excited:...I do...:excited:....Cool Music Group

...Yakkty Yak ...Yakkty Yak....Don't talk Back...:smokin:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I just watched a show about that coaster last night. That thing is awesome, would love to ride it.:partyon:

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
B-girl said:

Patrick...did you revoke B-girl's login or something??? :huh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts