Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was totaly consumed by hopalong i had the two pearl handeled cap pistols

34DDD said:
awww, that's you? Adorable!:)

set up best twin holster set up on the block / i only thought of
law and order / like ponch
 

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
Joined
·
9,389 Posts
great pic Cos, cleaned up a little for ya:thumbsup:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you i found that to day remember like yester day

sheriffd2 said:
great pic Cos, cleaned up a little for ya:thumbsup:


i think because i was realy into that cowboy thing
maybee someone else got old child pics of them selves

thanx again cosmo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,909 Posts
Cuter than a bug's ear!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,300 Posts
Stud Muffin Stepping Out

You were pretty cute Cos. Here is one of me a little younger. Loved boots from the time I could walk:laughing:

Who doesn't love canes.:smokin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the babes wouldent stand a chance all that [handsome in one place ]

looking good there

u know when i found that pic my memory took me right back
i was about 5 years old there i can remember alot of that time ., can u

we need some more to post those kinda pics its worth it
cosmo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,300 Posts
cosmo said:
looking good there

u know when i found that pic my memory took me right back
i was about 5 years old there i can remember alot of that time ., can u

we need some more to post those kinda pics its worth it
cosmo
Sure this one is easy. I was on the way to see my Dad after his car had been hit by a train. Hel lived I have the pic of the wreck in the archives.

My earliest memory is two after I had been run over by my mother in the hospital in traction. Someone bought me some metal fish with a pole, string and magnet on the end.The Nurses would take the fish I caught off the bed and scatter them on the floor so I could keep fishing. I remember also being in traction at home on the farm. My father's boss F.W. Hooper paid to rent a hospital bed and the traction stuff so I could be at home.

5 was my first bycycle. It was branded Firestone from the Firstone Tirer Store.

Long Term is not my problem Cos :spanked:


:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its nice to go back like that these guys should post a few

midnite902 said:
Sure this one is easy. I was on the way to see my Dad after his car had been hit by a train. Hel lived I have the pic of the wreck in the archives.

My earliest memory is two after I had been run over by my mother in the hospital in traction. Someone bought me some metal fish with a pole, string and magnet on the end.The Nurses would take the fish I caught off the bed and scatter them on the floor so I could keep fishing. I remember also being in traction at home on the farm. My father's boss F.W. Hooper paid to rent a hospital bed and the traction stuff so I could be at home.

5 was my first bycycle. It was branded Firestone from the Firstone Tirer Store.

Long Term is not my problem Cos :spanked:


:cheers:
:thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top