Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this thread last year and it connected me with some good people at bloomington. We all know that the Event is on June 14-17 so lets find out who is coming and which Corvette are you bringing.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is always great to have you sign first since you were the first person I met last year. It is good to know ya:cheers:

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
speaking of crazy iam here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill be there thurs to sunday unless a big unless
my parole officer wont let me go !!

so i must be # 2 signing in

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I'm in for Friday only:thumbsup:
Have plans on Saturday:huh:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I will be there allllll day Saturday following Patrick around like a lost puppy:rolling:

I had so much fun meeting some members two weeks ago, that I can't wait to see them again and meet some more. Is the DC parking area still in effect? I have my window sign all filled out.

Oh yeah, I will be bringing all of my Corvette.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Im going on saturday and will be parking in the DC area. I cant wait to put faces and real names to screen names.

:cheers:

Here is another thread talking about DC events for saturday.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I'll be there all day friday and all day saturday. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is the DC Parking area and how can I be down

I will be there allllll day Saturday following Patrick around like a lost puppy:rolling:

I had so much fun meeting some members two weeks ago, that I can't wait to see them again and meet some more. Is the DC parking area still in effect? I have my window sign all filled out.

Oh yeah, I will be bringing all of my Corvette.

·
Registered
959 Posts
can I park my dually in the DC parking area?? that would be my F-350 FORD dually.....:laughing:
...redvetracr

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
can I park my dually in the DC parking area?? that would be my F-350 FORD dually.....:laughing:
...redvetracr
I'll be there too on Friday and Saturday. and yes you can park your Ford there too. Just don't expected it to look the same at the end of the day. Let's see, one sledge hammer swing for a dollar. Yep, we should make aenough to pay for the trip :laughing:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'll be there too on Friday and Saturday. and yes you can park your Ford there too. Just don't expected it to look the same at the end of the day. Let's see, one sledge hammer swing for a dollar. Yep, we should make aenough to pay for the trip :laughing:

ouch!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts