Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
ragvette said:
Weather permitting I'm trying for Friday, Saturday and Sunday showing .:partyon:
I'll be buying my 4-day pass when I get back. Let's set up a "digitalcorvette.com" area for our cars. I'll get a big banner made up. Just need 2 trees to hang it between!

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
I'll be buying my 4-day pass when I get back. Let's set up a "digitalcorvette.com" area for our cars. I'll get a big banner made up. Just need 2 trees to hang it between!

:thumbsup:
Sounds like a plan.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ill be going on Saturday if I can get the day off.

Unless you guys that are planning to leave your cars on the course, we should all meet up on Saturday so we can be together for the road tour. This is a new route this year!

We can pick a time in the morning to hook up and caravan in together so we can all park on the course together or if you dont want to do that at least pick a time and place to meet up once inside the show.
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
not going to make it this year..one of these years i'll make it though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Anna and I will be there on Saturday. relatives arriving from overseas precludes any more than that. Look for a 6'1" 230 lb red haired guy with a Chinese wife. Probably wearing something with Grand Sport on it. See ya there!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
I am going with the 4 day pass!

Where are you all parking?

Are any of you doing the road tour??
I bailed half way through the tour last year and it will take a LOT of convincing to get me to go on the tour again (they picked a horrible route)!
 

·
El Teafive
Joined
·
10,489 Posts
ZR_Don said:
I am going with the 4 day pass!

Where are you all parking?
on the Golf Course.. LOL

ZR_Don said:


Are any of you doing the road tour??
I bailed half way through the tour last year and it will take a LOT of convincing to get me to go on the tour again (they picked a horrible route)!
I might, depends on when I get back from a wedding I will be at on Friday in Wisconsin.


I am planning on going all day Thursday, I will be in Wisconsin on Friday for a wedding
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hey Don, they changed the road tour route for this year. Hopefully figured out the 4 way stop sign in the middle of the tour with no one directing traffic was a bad idea!! Im gonna try it again this year since its not the same route.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,409 Posts
I'm in for Saturday, just maybe with both Vettes. Planning on the road tour too. Let me know where you guys are parking. Sure would like to join up with you.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top