Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Whos Going To Mid America Funfest

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  flyinggem 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I endeavor to be there. The one thing that sucks about that event is that there is a sea of Corvettes... and that's pretty much it.

And, if you want to buy something then you'd better like Mid America stuff, because there are no other vendors. Unlike Carlisle... which has 1000 vendors.... more things to browse besides Vettes.

But, it beats whistling on the corner, so I think I'll roll out there.:thumbsup:

#6 ·
I,ll be there saturday :thumbsup:

#11 ·
Contact them about a DC parking area, they do this for the "other guys"

I'll be there,, noisy, loud, rumpuity 406ci,,

nothing to see here,,, so move along:smack

#13 ·
You know the DC6 could always make its way down there ;) :laughing:

#16 ·
me me me will be there !so im renting a caddie sorry corvette really not for wife to drive in it !! too hot ,too noisy , too much exhaust fumes >>feels too many bumps << too much cost for gas >> in other words its more my car then hers even though her name in on the title > its my toy !! so it makes me a loaner of sort >>or with my grandson >

ok enough
jim

#20 ·
Wish I was going, but we have a new Grand daughter coming tomorrow. Next year I will be there. Just for anyones info, I just canceled 4 rooms at the Hampton Inn in Matoon. We stayed there before and the motel is great with lots of resturants around there. Its about 25 min from the show. All of you going, have a great time and take a few pictures for the DC's not going.

Art

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.