Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to the detroit auto show this year for the unvieling of the C6. I go every other year and this just happens to be the year. Cant wait.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am coming down for the first time to the Detroit auto show from Toronto. The show comes to Toronto later in the month, but sometimes some of the concepts don't come with it. If I want to go opening day would I have to get tickets well in advance???

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
I wish! I used to go to the Chicago Auto Show with my Dad as a kid. I'll be watching the Detroit show from here :(

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
take a digital camera and post as many C6 and concept pics that you can :)

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
No point in going.

The public isn't allowed in until day 4. So, you'll see pics all over the web before you get in the door with your ticket.

:(

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is still worth goin. The auto show in general is fun but i am looking foward to seeing the C6. Its a tradition.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah it's definitely still worth going! You guys all know most pictures don't do a vette justice. And, if I do end up going... I think I'll just try to avoid the pictures so I can see it first in person. Seeing it before hand in a picture would just ruin the moment IMO. I hope I can make it to the BIG show! (stress on big for one obvious reason) It would also be really awesome to go down to BG to see the start of production.

kyle

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Welcome EZE im from TO aswell, and I am goin to the autoshow. My Dads Buisness partner has a unlce or cousin or something who works at the Plant and since he couldn't give him pix of the car he is giving him tickets to the opening day (before the banquet) so I'm hoping he invites me:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I wish I could go, but I have to be back here that day.

·
Registered
333 Posts
iam planing on going the weather being the deciding factor !!!:partyon: :excited: :buhbye:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts