Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Banned

Banned
you know 6, going 90+ is against the law and sets a poor example....

Registered
2012 馃挴 4LT Grand Sport Roadster
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hardcore - The faster I go the more fun I have! :buhbye:

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Banned
Hardcore - The faster I go the more fun I have! :buhbye:

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter
exactly my point....you were ONLY going 90 :rolling::partyon:

Registered
My 2000 won't be joining your club for a LONG time!! It only has 34K miles on it!!! Guess I need to get it out and drive it some more!!

Banned
My 2000 won't be joining your club for a LONG time!! It only has 34K miles on it!!! Guess I need to get it out and drive it some more!!
duh! :smack

Registered

I was sweating the 6 digit rollover. But she's more fun now than she was at 75000 :partyon:

Registered
Yep me too just hit 112,000. Ill drive it till i have to put a new motor in it. dd for me. I luv it everytime i drive it. Sure i have 2 more vehicles but none as fun as the z.:D. I bought it to drive not sit in the garage.:thumbsup:

Banned
Yep me too just hit 112,000. Ill drive it till i have to put a new motor in it. dd for me. I luv it everytime i drive it. Sure i have 2 more vehicles but none as fun as the z.:D. I bought it to drive not sit in the garage.:thumbsup:
I'm almost done with my new engine :rolling:

Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
113,000 miles here. Car still looks new inside and out, and underneither as well. Runs perfect. Some mods. SPEC stage 2 clutch. And some bolt ones.

Banned

Registered
i could'nt agree more, why let the next guy enjoy your NOT driving the car. my gf has a '97 with 42,000 mi. it's sits in garage week after week.i just don't get it what are you savin' it for. i use mine, it's a daily driver, every chance i get.
i had the oppurtunity to work the mecum auto auction in march with 3 of my freind who own corvettes, the ncrs was being held there that weekend so you can imagine all the corvettes that were there, well they rented a ford focus to drive up there i followed in my vet. they were worried about the miles.

Registered
i could'nt agree more, why let the next guy enjoy your NOT driving the car. my gf has a '97 with 42,000 mi. it's sits in garage week after week.i just don't get it what are you savin' it for. i use mine, it's a daily driver, every chance i get.
i had the oppurtunity to work the mecum auto auction in march with 3 of my freind who own corvettes, the ncrs was being held there that weekend so you can imagine all the corvettes that were there, well they rented a ford focus to drive up there i followed in my vet. they were worried about the miles.
:thumbsup:Right on i luv it everytime i crank it up and let the borlas growl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts