Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

What LT Headers Are you Using? Comments?

• FLP

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • TPIS

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • TTS

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Chalky said:
What kind and do you like them?

me, none yet but leaning towards TPIS!
If I have the brain time I want to do a crane cam, port and polish and the long tubes... not sure what brand tho....

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I had the TPIS on my C5 and had no problems, others have had problems with exhaust leaks coming from some bad welds.

·
Registered
103 Posts
FLP's here and loving them, I had TPIS they sucked - sorry for those who liked them, I had leaks and fitment issues, Mitch at FLP offers great customer service along with a great product, and it helps that he is local!!!! Little deeper sound than the TPIS and i Noticed the revs kick up a lil quicker

So my vote is definately FLPS:cheers:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Heard from many customers that FLP's are one of the top makes.
As it stands, that's the one I'll be going with once time comes.

Just remember to consider low restriction cats, and X pipe if you don't have them yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm running Mallett D-port T-304 stainless Jet-Hot coated headers port matched for LS6 heads. I can't say how much I like them until I have time to fully evaluate them.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I'm running Mallett D-port T-304 stainless Jet-Hot coated headers port matched for LS6 heads. I can't say how much I like them until I have time to fully evaluate them.

That's Got to be a badd ass car

A mallet 427ci motor and running mallet custom heads, Headers etc:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bon

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am running Melrose coated headers here based on a recommendation from my installer/tuner. I like them a lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts