Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just noticing that a lot of pictures have views, but only a few have ratings or comments. I think the picture gallery is one of the coolest features of this site, and I can't imagine why it isn't used to it's full potential. It's an easy thing to do, to rate a photo, and you don't even have to hit "enter" to do it. Come on, people, rate those photos!

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
alleydude said:
I was just noticing that a lot of pictures have views, but only a few have ratings or comments. I think the picture gallery is one of the coolest features of this site, and I can't imagine why it isn't used to it's full potential. It's an easy thing to do, to rate a photo, and you don't even have to hit "enter" to do it. Come on, people, rate those photos!
:agree:

·
Registered
990 Posts
perhaps no one knows what criteria to use in rating the pictures? Is it the quality, or the content ? Sometimes the pic is great but half the car is cut off, how to rate it ? just my 2 cents worth;)

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Michael Malone Smith said:
perhaps no one knows what criteria to use in rating the pictures? Is it the quality, or the content ? Sometimes the pic is great but half the car is cut off, how to rate it ? just my 2 cents worth;)
Just rate it how you would like to rate it. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Rating is good, but a nice comment also is a plus. I think most of us like to hear what others think. ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dude! You've had the same avatar for 4 years! :laughing:

I didn't know there was a time limit. :surprised Don't spend a lot of time here anymore, since I'm Vetteless right now. Wouldn't mind getting another one, but between property taxes, mortgage, and these damn Michigan Winters, some of the toys had to go.

The wife's going to college right now, and I will be starting in January, we're hoping when we're done and finally get a job that pays a decent wage we'll get us another Vette someday. Maybe one of those new C5's or something.

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts