Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a red 99 hardtop and have been dying to bye a new vette for the last 5 years but have been waiting for a murcielago-esque orange color to appear in the color options and nothing! i've see 5 shades of blue, more ugly silvers than i care to remark about and anniversary "wine":lookinup: . millenium yellow is great but i want orange!!:surprised .
anyone?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
That car was amazing looking at it in person. That orange just jumped out. It's gotta be an outstanding color in the sun.

:cheers:

Patrick, glad you liked the pic and it looks great in the banner.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
orange

I can't show you an orange Vette. But maybe you enjoy this Esprit V8 biturbo. 1998 I bought this one. If you want to know, how many parts on a car can get broken, buy a Lotus. After one year (spending about 4 months at the authorized repairer) I gave it back, and turned back remorsefully to Corvette.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
ragvette said:
That car was amazing looking at it in person. That orange just jumped out. It's gotta be an outstanding color in the sun.

:cheers:

Patrick, glad you liked the pic and it looks great in the banner.:thumbsup:

I saw that car at Byron dragway a few times, and also at the Volo car show. Nice car, mega-HP... and the guy also owns a matching dragster.:surprised

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes, you can bet 90 percent are broken. But that's no wonder. It's nothing but an expensive kit car. The front axle is a genuine Triumph Spitfire part from 1968. The tranny is from a Renault Alpine 110 from 1971 and so on. I forgot, electrics: Lucas, 'Prince of Darkness'. Ignition spark is a pure matter of chance.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
a friends car from hawaii......

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
a friends car from hawaii......
and why haven't you had him sign up yet?

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Punk Boy said:
and why haven't you had him sign up yet?
i guess he's real partial to the other forum,the one i don't like,but he's usually on the local EFI unlimited forum..The one with the slide show i linked to a while back.Thats were No-Mercy hangs out too.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
me wants that picture in thee gallery of fiberglass.....:excited:
like someone said before,if your picture is on the internet,it's out there for the public,to copy,paste,chop,or whatever.I like the rims on the other orange car,i think it's called agent orange.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
the one i posted is a real zo6,but it's not for sale.As a matter of fact a supercharger and i think a cage are coming soon.:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
That would really be

1 - 17 of 17 Posts