Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I check a multitude of sites each and every day, and am sad to say that there are rarely any new posts on C1's... Why is that??? I'm dying to read up on other peoples' wisdom, tricks of the trade, stories about parts found, the whole shebang- yet, nothing really gets posted.

Is this because C1 owners don't surf the web? Am I just too hyper about my project? Someone enlighten me!!

Jim (CHEV66JB)

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Maybe just not that many C1 projects going on. :huh:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
post questions here.....about everything you do....some of the C3 guys have some stories about restoring there cars and finding parts and such

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I think the C1/C2 guys just don't care much for the internet.

There are a ton of those cars out there, but most use their friends and clubs help, instead of going to the net.

:huh:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I think the C1/C2 guys just don't care much for the internet.

There are a ton of those cars out there, but most use their friends and clubs help, instead of going to the net.

:huh:

I'm gonna agree with Pat on this. I have tried various times to post messages that would require a response from the C1 & C2 folks on the forum, with little response.

All we can hope for is that the C1/C2 group here will continue to grow, and some of them will have questions to ask or stories to share.

:D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts