Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
man,there goes his license.why do people run?when was the last time you saw a chase on film were the car actually out ran the helicopter,ground pursuit,and radio or crashed?stupid!if i get caught going 150 +,i'll pull over and take it like a man.:smokin:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
bring you Vaseline. If you get caught at 150, you'll need it

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
raidmagic said:
182 in a 55?:surprised :surprised

And I though Patrick was insane with his 152.:laughing:

Patrick is here is'nt he, I have'nt seen him lately. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bob88con said:
Patrick is here is'nt he, I have'nt seen him lately. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: Sorry guys! My life has been painful the last two weeks. Seems like all I do is work, take aspirin, do some self medicating, then sleep for 5 hours.... while waking up 10 times during the night. I haven't eatin since yesterday afternoon.

Oh well, things will turn around I'm sure, they always do.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
:laughing: Sorry guys! My life has been painful the last two weeks. Seems like all I do is work, take aspirin, do some self medicating, then sleep for 5 hours.... while waking up 10 times during the night. I haven't eatin since yesterday afternoon.

Oh well, things will turn around I'm sure, they always do.:thumbsup:
You need a well deserved Vacation. I say Go to Cancun. You'll love it. Hope every thing works out in your favor.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
good time to get on that chopper and go ride for an hour.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts