Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is in my opinion the true way to say My VETTE IS BETTER THEN UR FERRARI...
CLICK HERE ===> ((( COMPARISON )))

nice comparison ;)
look at the options in vettes that arent in ferari's ! ant the TORQUE too !

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
even if the cars were equal in every way,i think the vettes look better.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Head-to-Head: I'd take the Vette. You can drive them everyday without having to worry about much. The Ferrari...something is bound to go wrong. And the Vette is the best bang-for-the-buck. You can mod them and be able to SMOKE a Ferrari and still have spent less than a stock Ferrari. And aside from the performance point of view...I bet the Ferrari people don't have as much fun as the Corvette people. JMO

But that is a good comparison! Why did they even bother with the S2000...it doesn't even fit in with the Vette and 360!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I love Vettes.....but I definetly would love to open my garage someday & see a red Ferrari sitting in it!:excited: You dont see Ferrari's everday!:)

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
A doctor at work has a 360,Ferrari,he says,remove engine to change belt/s.
7000 grand for a clutch,which will last about 1 night at the drag strip(suck).There is a huge aftermarket for the vettes,you can do just about anything.And still not go broke.:lookinup: maybe not-the wide body kit would break-me.:laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
I love Vettes.....but I definetly would love to open my garage someday & see a red Ferrari sitting in it!:excited: You dont see Ferrari's everday!:)
I see 4 or 5 everyday i go to work,cruising around the island on the week end,we will see 1 or 2 Ferrari's,and maybe 1 c3 or c4,rarely a C5.Me and Punch are always suprised we don't see many vettes.Even the vette clubs(2) are shrinking.I'm not in one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
I see 4 or 5 everyday i go to work,cruising around the island on the week end,we will see 1 or 2 Ferrari's,and maybe 1 c3 or c4,rarely a C5.Me and Punch are always suprised we don't see many vettes.Even the vette clubs(2) are shrinking.I'm not in one.:thumbsup:
You are fortunate to live in paradise....Ferraris like paradise.:laughing: I hear you about the whole maintnence thing.....Somthing about a Ferrari....Has anyone ever driven one?:huh: I sat in one but never drove one.:(

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
even if the cars were equal in every way,i think the vettes look better.:thumbsup:

:agree: But I would'nt mind having a Ferrari to park next to my vette. :)

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I think Ferrari's kick ass!:partyon: That being said I would rather spend the money on more Vettes.:D

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
You are fortunate to live in paradise....Ferraris like paradise.:laughing: I hear you about the whole maintnence thing.....Somthing about a Ferrari....Has anyone ever driven one?:huh: I sat in one but never drove one.:(
Punch was behind me when i was trying to race one,but the guy wouldn't run.I like racing cars that are supposted to be faster,alot of times the better driver wins,i can drive my car...:buhbye:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I was on my way to the Mystic Vette show & saw a silver newer Ferrari....of course I darted up next to him....I wanted to see what he had...I revved he just acted like I wasnt there. :rolleyes: I really wanted a Ferrari kill!:smokin:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
591 Posts
for the 85 to 90 grand price difference , I'll take the Vette.

for sex appeal....Ferrari
:excited:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I'd love a Ferrari.

But I would DESTROY the drivetrain within a week.
Maybe you could get one top-speed run out of it before it's toast.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Maybe you could get one top-speed run out of it before it's toast.:laughing:
Not if I'm bangin' the gears. The only thing I'd end up with is a 5-gallon bucket full of Ferrari parts.:rolling:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
You'll never spend have to spend thousands of $$ on a tuneup/maintenance.

I'd still LOVE to have a F-40. Most Ferrari's I'm just not as impressed with as I once was. The F-40 still gets my blood going, my wife and I were going to our mechanic a couple of weeks ago in the Vette to pick up the Van when I saw a F-40 pulling up to the Autostrada entrance (we were going in a different direction) on the double take I saw a second red F-40 pulling up behind it.

:surprised :surprised By the time I got turned around they were both gone :(

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Anybody ever notice or bother to look at used Ferrari ads? I am always amazed at extrme low miles and the frequent "maintenance performed".

Seems like cars with 8000-15000 miles get maintenance every 5000 miles?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just love Vette's because they really look very nice. And they are older then most cars that are driving these days. And they are still in production. And they keep on developing new Vette's. And if you just see one. It's very speciale here in Holland. A few weeks ago I saw a yellow ZR-1 it's just amazing. And I just wanted I had the money. But I just need to wait some longer. Maybe in a few years. We will see.

·
Registered
18 Posts
raidmagic said:
I think Ferrari's kick ass!:partyon: That being said I would rather spend the money on more Vettes.:D

:agree: I've always loved the 288 GTO... But I would buy a 69 bigblock vert, Grand Sport, ZR-1 or Z06 if I had the money! Then again... I could probably buy all of the above before I could buy the GTO!:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts