Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Price goughing, first year problems, 2nd and 3rd year usually have more goodies,

B

·
0 Posts
Because I am probably going to be supercharging the Z06 I have now.:partyon:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
basecorvette said:
first year problems....:surprised

:agree: It takes a few years to get the bugs out. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Price goughing, first year problems, 2nd and 3rd year usually have more goodies,
:agree:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been buying Vettes for 27 years. I finally have the Vette that is my keeper!! So, no C6 for me unless I hit the loto. Besides, my wife would kill me!! :spanked:

T

·
0 Posts
I bought a new Boxter S two weeks ago. It will sit next to my 02 Z06 until there is either a more appealing Z06 or a more shapely 997.

Or I might just get a Ford GT.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Tour18 said:
I bought a new Boxter S two weeks ago. It will sit next to my 02 Z06 until there is either a more appealing Z06 or a more shapely 997.

Wow I wish i had that type of cash. Ill get a C6 when Im old and the prices drop after the C7 comes out.:rolleyes:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Tour18 said:

GT40? Those are COOL!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I had a GT40 kit car built on a 67 volkswagon beetle frame before I got my vette. The ride sucked but it looked cool. :D

T

·
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 or Raidmagic have it down too. I think a C4 Grand Sport or ZR1 would be just as much fun as a new C6. Fun. I said Fun...

There may be something I missed, but from what I've seen so far, I am not particularly impressed with the C6.

In fact, I never understood why they abandoned the C4 so totally.

I know, I know; it was necessary to make the big C5 Butt for aerodynamic purposes only... And the lowered side rails had nothing to do with selling more Vettes to fat ladies...

And before anyone starts flaming me for being down on Vettes, I have bought two new Z06s in the last two years. And numerous C4s since the first C4 I saw in 1983.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Because I love the vette I own, don't need to change to another. If I bought a second vette it would be a ZR1 :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts