Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_wisconsin_budget_unions

They think they found an end around.

Funny, too. Pubs freaked out at Dems for finding an end around and all took up the chorus of that being bad politics and not fair and all that jazz. Then the hypocrites up an do it themselves! And the Dems are being hypocrites for crying about it.

F-ing tools the lot of 'em! Instant Run-off Voting would put these jokers out of business!

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
What a brilliant move to get around the obstructionists. The Gov should take a line from the President, "We won, get over it". :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
What a brilliant move to get around the obstructionists. The Gov should take a line from the President, "We won, get over it". :thumbsup:
:agree:

Charles Krauthammer suggested this move over 2 weeks ago :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Did I not pose this very inquiry mere weeks ago ? Just prior to some big, clunky, dumb-ass mother-f'er opening his know-it-all mouth espousing sorrow for my lack of elementary knowledge on the subject ?

What a queynte he is...

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Did I not pose this very inquiry mere weeks ago ? Just prior to some big, clunky, dumb-ass mother-f'er opening his know-it-all mouth espousing sorrow for my lack of elementary knowledge on the subject ?

What a queynte he is...
Oh please do share the name of that big, clunky, dumb-ass mother-f'er so we can all revel in his or her apparent stupidity. :laughing:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
WI state senator Spencer coggs (d) "republicans stole democracy from the wi people"....and what exactly did the dems do when they left town to avoid voting?

they claim that the pubs violated senate rules, but yet the rules say no notice is required to be given. pubs gave 2 hrs. they even placed some dems on the comittee and they didnt even call in much less show....

I say its about time! now maybe I won't have to change my state of residence- the taxes that would be the result of more union garbage would push me past the breaking point. wi already has 4th highest taxes in the nation and one of the lower state gdp's....

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Yayyy!

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts