Registered
2,532 Posts
Thanks for the pic.

Is that the Badlands in South Dakota?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it is the Badlands in South Dakota. We where there then Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Deadwood, Cody, Yellowstone and then to Cloumbus Montana to brother-in laws and then back home. 3400 Miles averaged 27.3 miles on trip.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Yes it is the Badlands in South Dakota. We where there then Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Deadwood, Cody, Yellowstone and then to Cloumbus Montana to brother-in laws and then back home. 3400 Miles averaged 27.3 miles on trip.
Made a similar trip last year on my bike. While out there visited the Badlands, Wall Drug, Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Cody, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Beartooth Pass, Custers Last Stand, Spearfish Canyon. Some beautiful country out there. I can't wait to go back again. What route did you take into Cody? We took 90 all the way to just past Sheridan, WY. We picked up US 14 in Ranchester and took it across the Big Horn Mountains. Beautiful drive and no RVs like we heard US 16 was covered with.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes same way I believe it was route 16 thruogh the pass.
Very little traffic and no trucks.
Could not take Bare tooth Highway it was closed due to snow.
Really wanted to take it but could not wait till snow melted.
Great Corvette roads to drive on.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Go during the Black Hills Classic-great Corvette event!! I want to go back next year, my wife isnt so sure...Loooong boring trip across the state. Spearfish canyon is just incredible!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.