Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not a Vette but it does have room for the kid seat. It's pretty fast for a BIG "family car" LOL! Any suggestions for wheels? I'm thinking 22's or maybe 22's on the rear and 20's on the front?? What do you all think?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot the picture.....Duh.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very, very nice machine. Nice to see some MOPARS here once in a while. I worked in Chrysler engineering for 37 years so have a little bias but am still a strong Corvette lover.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I think it's a fantastic car

And props to the wife for choosing * American *

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice 
But why not a VETTE ?
We've got a 2 year old wildchild! New C7 when he is 5 or 6!!! The 392 will have to tide us over.......Quickly!:partyon:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
i like the looks of the new challenger, only thing i dont like of its design is it is a little large- and high

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very, very nice machine. Nice to see some MOPARS here once in a while. I worked in Chrysler engineering for 37 years so have a little bias but am still a strong Corvette lover.
:cheers:I drive a 2010 Ram and love it! Dodge is on the right track. Thanks for the kick ass enginering!!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like the looks of the new challenger, only thing i dont like of its design is it is a little large- and high
I love the size (2yo boy/backseat)
lowering springs in the shop now! I can't leave anything stock.... (thanks to DC!)

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I wouldn't go with taller wheels, personally. A little wider rubber on the back wouldn't hurt, though. Sweet ride.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Junkman:

thanks for the tips on posting pictures. This 54 was at the Corvette and Chevy show in Houston this past February.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I forgot the picture.....Duh.
Nice car, I hope it's a 6 speed :thumbsup:

I wouldn't put new wheels on it, I'd keep the stock 20" wheels and pwdercoat them black and have the "SRT" on the spoke done in red to match the caliper. Then I'd use the money you were going to use for the wheels to put coil overs on it. :partyon:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts