Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can remember 1000 dollar gold i know thats far from were it is now but could it be a pride thing with these pals of saddam for safe haven imean were they going to put there mony in dollars , brit pounds ,gold is annomus any thoughts :) :) cosmo

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
cosmo said:
i can remember 1000 dollar gold i know thats far from were it is now but could it be a pride thing with these pals of saddam for safe haven imean were they going to put there mony in dollars , brit pounds ,gold is annomus any thoughts :) :) cosmo
Saddam was found with $750,000 US on him. And, I recall them finding nearly a 3/4 billion in cash earlier in the war in one stash.

They don't seem to have problems with cash?

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iagree on there use of dollars for dirty work

but im suspect of all the big money holders they seem to me to be ideolege orentated there hasto be huge fortunes hidden in numerious financial instrements i speculate there need forcoverim shure u know that amount of dollars they found so far was only chum change on that level know they are going to squese him for money stores and big players arbatrage if nothing els but i for one smell a rat in the vault respectfuly cosmo

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
the price of gold has been on the rise for over a year... I don't think saDAMN's capture will change the price of gold much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts