Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a 2004 Z06 and it burned up. I have the stock wheels with a new set of drag radials from it. Can I put them on my 2013 ZR1 for track use? I'd like to at least use the new set of tires.
Any thoughts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Your ZR1 has 15.5 inch front rotors and 15 inch rear rotors, I doubt the 18" rear wheels from your C5 will clear the rear rotors and the front 17" wheels will not clear the front brakes. As for offsets I'm not sure.

However the bolt pattern is the same for both cars

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I heard you could get some smaller wheels that will fit the ZR1 to reduce wheel weight for track use and easier to get tires for.
Seems like 17" all the way around were recommended. Can't remember for sure. I would change my wheels for track and back to the 19" & 20" for street. Does that sound right, any suggestions?

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
Why don't you just try it? Then you'll know for sure.

Take some pictures so we can see the standard wheel compared to the C5 Z06 wheel.

Steven

·
Registered
424 Posts
Not trying to be a smart ass or anything... but if you can afford a Zr1 ..I'll bet you can afford some light wt. wheels!!!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Not trying to be a smart ass or anything... but if you can afford a Zr1 ..I'll bet you can afford some light wt. wheels!!!!! LOL!!!
:smack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts