Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you live close by?!

Road America is the fastest Road Course in the U.S. and EVS Chevrolet is only 30 minutes from it. I have the #1 powerhouse 620am WTMJ broadcasting live Friday July 20th 4-6pm....yep, you'll hear the RickStar on air as well...

During the broadcast you'll have an opportunity, thanks to our friends at Road America to WIN ALMS tix!!!!!

EVS~Random Lake is the #1 New Corvette Dealer in WI, this is simply another fun way to spread the word!

Good luck & thank-you:thumbsup:
FULL ARTICLE FROM MY SITE HERE!

DIRECTIONS TO US; CLICK HERE!

SO DON’T FORGET TO JOIN US & Wayne Larrivee
“Voice of the Packers” HERE AT EVS-RANDOM LAKE JULY 20th 4-6pm

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Hey Rick can we pick up powerhouse 620am WTMJ on the intrnet?

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rick can we pick up powerhouse 620am WTMJ on the intrnet?
waiting to hear back from Road America, I think it will be a have to stop by thing at the store....their call on that one...they know we have a large internet audience, so we'll see if that changes.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SO DON’T FORGET TO JOIN US & Wayne Larrivee
“Voice of the Packers” HERE AT EVS-RANDOM LAKE JULY 20th 4-6pm

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rick
Are you going to the ALMS race at RA? My son and I are planning on going and will be in the Corvette Coral. Hope to maybe see ya there. Dale in Racine

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick
Are you going to the ALMS race at RA? My son and I are planning on going and will be in the Corvette Coral. Hope to maybe see ya there. Dale in Racine
I'll be there brother.....would not miss it!
I'll have an EVS car in the corral too!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those that don't have radio's that reach that far, any chance you could record it?
good question...big station so I'll see...I know we only get 4 1 minute shots on a call in.....but better tha nothing ...and NOBODY is advertising Corvette.

Let them follow.......:devil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts