Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just noticed today that on both door windows of my 98 c5. There are groves being but into the outside part of both windows, in almost the center of each window. I'm sure there is window gliders on each side that are worn out, i'm just looking for verification. Also if someone can post a picture of the parts i would need to replace.

Thanks
David

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't know if this will help you, but here's a good video showing how to replace a window regulator and it will give you a good look at what's inside the door.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, thank you though. In that video you still cant see the the part that the out side of the window would ride on....Guess i'm pulling the door panel.
Ok pulled the door panel, there is nothing in the door panel that is on teh outside part of the window when it is inside the door. The weather stripping it self is whats wearing away at the window. the car has 95000 mi on it so im sure the weather stripping is worn.....That sucks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've gotta do my driver side door, all the sudden it's making this terrible grinding of gears and chunks sound. I guess the wife's been slammin the door!:WTF GRRRRRRR:spanked:

this vid makes look like a cakewalk thanks :)

·
Banned
591 Posts
It is easy:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts