Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI TO THE OWNERS OF THE ONLY TRUE SPORTS CAR IN AMERICA,HERES A QUESTION THAT I CANT GET A CLEAR ANSWER.ARE THERE KITS EITHER BY GM OR AFTERMARKET THAT CAN SUPLY ALL THE HOSES AND FITTING TO REPAIR COMPLET MY WINDSHIELD WIPER HOSES AND TANK.I KNOW I CAN GET TANK,BUT HOSES ARE ANOTHER THING.DO I NEED TO BUY INDIV,OR IS A KIT AVAIL.STUCK ANY HELP:lookinup:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
kenny, first welcome aboard the forum.

Most corvette catalog companies I would think sell hoses. Maybe not online but the catalog itself may have it. I’ll check tonight and see what they have for an 84. You might just be better off getting the ID/OD and running over to your local hardware store.

Guess I never will have this problem because my 91 that I bought 5 years ago still has the original washer fluid. :laughing:

:partyon:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
kenny please don't post in all caps....on the internet it indicates yelling....thank you....

i don't have an answer about a kit for the windshield washer hoses

O

·
0 Posts
If I ever need hoses I just bring a sample hose to Ace Hardware. Since the pressure through the hose is not great I'm sure you can get away with a decent hose pretty cheaply. Even if your hoses slip over the stem, you could still use some micro-clamps.

Let us know where you found them....

;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts