Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
yup, they have sunk to a new low now- even more proof it is time for them to go away.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I have a brother who is 51 who has Down Syndrome. When he was young, he participated in Special Olympics every year. If these assholes had done this in those days, I might not have ended up on top of the pile, but there would have been a pile. What selfish, ignorant scumbags. :down:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Christina Harris, the public relations manager for The Special Olympics Wisconsin said the protesters were very respectful."They didn't diminish the event," she said.

Kelly Kloepping, vice-president of communications for Special Olympics Wisconsin, said the protesters were
"respectful and caused no disruption."

If it doesn't bother them, it doesn't bother me as much. I still think the protesters should have chosen a more appropriate date and time.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Christina Harris, the public relations manager for The Special Olympics Wisconsin said the protesters were very respectful."They didn't diminish the event," she said.

Kelly Kloepping, vice-president of communications for Special Olympics Wisconsin, said the protesters were
"respectful and caused no disruption."

If it doesn't bother them, it doesn't bother me as much. I still think the protesters should have chosen a more appropriate date and time.
I don't care how respectful they were. They shamelessly took the spotlight away from these participants who don't get to be winners very often in life. These people are scum.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
I don't care how respectful they were. They shamelessly took the spotlight away from these participants who don't get to be winners very often in life. These people are scum.
:agree:
The only purpose for being there was to disrupt the governor's dedication because they're pissed about him taking thier collective bargaining rights away.

They gave themselves a 'black eye'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts