Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im hoping to win the opportunity to purchase a special limited edition VCA Ram SRT-10. There will be a total of 50 made!

Anyway, here's the numbers on this TRUCK!

500 hp and 525 lbs.-ft of torque.

0-60 in 5.4 seconds

MSRP, under $50k!!!!

Fingers crossed! :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
VPRSNAK said:
Im hoping to win the opportunity to purchase a special limited edition VCA Ram SRT-10. There will be a total of 50 made!

Anyway, here's the numbers on this TRUCK!

500 hp and 525 lbs.-ft of torque.

0-60 in 5.4 seconds

MSRP, under $50k!!!!

Fingers crossed! :partyon:
And you can bring home a big screen TV, or a llama. :excited:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
Good luck. If you get it you'll have to take me for a ride:cool:

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks!! If I get it, you are all welcome for a free ride. :excited: You have to come to my house. :laughing: I can't come pick you up.

I really hope I can get one of these. It's blue with white stripes. Man, would that look pretty hauling one of my V-10's.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
VPRSNAK said:
If I get it, you are all welcome for a free ride. :excited: You have to come to my house. :laughing: I can't come pick you up.
OHh c'mon, Wouldn't you just LOVE to drive that beast ALL the way down here to North Carolina?!?! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
OHh c'mon, Wouldn't you just LOVE to drive that beast ALL the way down here to North Carolina?!?! :laughing:

Hell if you go that far, you might as well swing through Florida and pick me up too. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow isn't that great. You get an opportunity to buy a truck that can't tow, can't haul, and is slower than a $30,000 Honda S2000 all for only $50,0000++.

I just got a brochure in the mail from Dodge regarding this truck. Towing is not recommended (probably will void warranty), and the payload capacity is miniscule. It's a truck that can't be used as a truck.

I was actually close to ordering one since it would be a great piece to accompany my Viper. But after much deliberation, I came to my senses. $50,000 for a truck? I can get a ZO6 for that price. And the ZO6 is MORE PRACTICAL than it to boot!

Sure it might look cool, but it is as practical or less practical than any two-seat sports car, and slower than cars thousands under its price.

To each his own. If you really like it, go for it, and good luck. Just remember though, for the same price you could be riding in this:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Re: Re: Wish me luck!!

Patrick96LT4 said:
And you can bring home a big screen TV, or a llama. :excited:

Bring home a LLAMA? Where do you come up with this stuff? My neighbor has one...a llama that is....:excited:

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
racer rich said:
Wow isn't that great. You get an opportunity to buy a truck that can't tow, can't haul, and is slower than a $30,000 Honda S2000 all for only $50,0000++.

I just got a brochure in the mail from Dodge regarding this truck. Towing is not recommended (probably will void warranty), and the payload capacity is miniscule. It's a truck that can't be used as a truck.

I was actually close to ordering one since it would be a great piece to accompany my Viper. But after much deliberation, I came to my senses. $50,000 for a truck? I can get a ZO6 for that price. And the ZO6 is MORE PRACTICAL than it to boot!

Sure it might look cool, but it is as practical or less practical than any two-seat sports car, and slower than cars thousands under its price.

To each his own. If you really like it, go for it, and good luck. Just remember though, for the same price you could be riding in this:

Not sure about the S2000 numbers, but 0-60 in 5.4 IN A STOCK TRUCK sounds pretty damn good to me. 500 hp and 525 of torque really pique my interests. :partyon:

What also appeals to me is the fact that there are only going to be fifty produced. No more. If Jay Leno wants to buy my truck, he's gonna have to pony up.
:laughing:

I've yet to see that towing is not recommended, I've seen that it has not yet been rated for towing. I've met plenty of people who tow snowmobiles with thier Vettes. Is a Vette rated for towing? Doubt it.

If your friendly with a Dodge dealer, and I am, you can pick this gem up for well under 50k.

Sorry you don't like it. But your right, to each his own. I have enough fast cars for now, or I'd buy another one. I just need a bad ass truck to add to the stable. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
I fI was going to blow $50K on a truck tomorrow, the SRT-10 Ram would be the truck. Sure there are other cars that can beat it performance wise, but the anomaly of rolling down to the drags in a 500HP truck is just cool!

Be sure to post up pics when you get it!

Aloha, Dave:partyon:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Wasn't the Ford/Harley truck going for around $50k? And you got a Harley with it. :D

I say if you can afford it and want it, rock on! :partyon:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts