Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know when the membership site will be back up and running? I've been on the site to see if there's any activities coming up soon.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Tim,

The next scheduled event is on the calendar and will be May 10th. However, if the weather is good next week we could try to schedule a drive or something for next weekend.

Are you interested in becoming a VCC club member? I am thinking about having a monthly prospective members meeting starting in May. I am still working on finding the appropriate venue on the West Side (Katy Area) to accomodate us.

Our membership requirements are still in development but generally they are starting form around the following values:
- Be Cool - Members should and will like hanging out with each other. If your idea of fun is making everyone else miserable, you are not candidate for membership.
- Have Fun - Politics are for the office...we are in VCC to get away from work and have a good time with friends.
- Help your fellow club member - Take only what you need and give back what you can.
- Support VCC - The club is a reflection of its members. If you are not proud to be in the club then there must be a problem with the club. All members must be willing to place the small VCC window sticker on their Corvette. Why? Because most of us hate stickers on our cars and it symbolizes the fact that we are willing to move past our differences for the benefit of the club and its members.

VCC will most likely stay a small exclusive club because membership is by invitation only. Only exisitng members may sponsor a new club member. Membership is currently free. New members will receive a T-Shirt and color matched window stickers for their Corvette.

I am interested in hearing what people think about VCC. Are we on the right track with what people want from their Corvette Club? What do you like/dislike about what you have seen so far?

Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I would love to be a member of the VCC. I bought my 2002 Millenium yellow Vette last Sept. and have been looking for a club that just likes to have fun and everyone helps each other out. If possible I would like to come to a meeting and maybe join in on the cruises.

Thanks Again,
Tim Boerema

1 - 3 of 3 Posts