Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone...

Just found this forum. It's been a real pleasure to read the posts and view the pics.

I'm a hard-core vette enthusiast, although I've never owned one. Owned a 68 GTO and a mint 65 GTO years ago. If I still had the 65 I could sell it for a good downpayment on a C6!

I love the C5 and would like to buy good used one...maybe a 98.

That said, like all of you, I eagerly await the C6. When I first saw the Motor Trend art (the orange one), I was excited. I pretty much liked everything about it...especially the front grille.

Then I saw the Road & Track cover and almost passed out. I've been worried ever since. The photoshop renderings I've seen here make me think some of you guys should be consultants for the GM design team. Let's hope they don't screw it up.

I'd like to see a more refined interior...maybe a little carbon fiber and brushed alluminum. Nicer leather.

Regarding the engine, etc...400+ HP works for me. A clutchless tranny would be nice.

Anyway, keep up the good work. We've still got a bit of a wait, so I look forward to more concept art.

O

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Words from a Newbie

A clutchless tranny would be great! Paddle shifters! Let's hope....

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Words from a Newbie

Onyx Black said:
A clutchless tranny would be great! Paddle shifters! Let's hope....
Paddle shifters would be cool but a no jingles from the exhaust would be even cooler.

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts